Pages

▼

Monday, April 27, 2015

UNSG Ban's summary of BOI report on targeting UNRWA schools in Gaza

Full text to be posted here shortly.

Here's the link to the Summary (PDF) - Click here. 

Follow me on Twitter @NabilAbiSaab

7 comments:

  1. Now you can get thorough summarizing online help you can trust from our summarizing services! summarizer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a useful article for me! Dear author, thank you very much for it. And I would like to add just some information about it and about best summary generator. Actually, I can completely agree with you, that the scope of work which the students of law faculties will have to do, is just enormous. And that is why I know for sure that a lot of them will have no choice but to look for any help with these issues in the internet. And if to be honest, I did the same some time ago. And I think that one of the best helpers for mw in this issue was Las Essays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you might be
    a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will
    often come back at some point. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great posts,
    have a nice day!

    my web page; 풀싸롱

    (freaky)

    ReplyDelete

  5. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back.

    ReplyDelete